Terms & Conditions
Welcome to amyrisfragrance.co.uk website! By using or accessing amyrisfragrance.co.uk website (hence the “Site: https://amyrisfragrance.co.uk/ website”), you acknowledge that you are subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms“). You should read through the Terms carefully; they constitute a legally binding agreement. You are contracting with amyrisfragrance.co.uk (“we” or “us“). If you do not fully agree to these Terms, you may not access or otherwise use the Site.
These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of this website and any other ‘amyrisfragrance.co.uk’ branded or controlled website or section of a website (including, without limitation, a Amyris Plants Oil Limited Facebook page or Twitter account or any other social media page) (the “Website”) and any ‘amyrisfragrance.co.uk’ branded applications (the “Apps”), as updated from time to time.
These Terms govern your use of the amyrisfragrance.co.uk website and your relationship with Amyris Plants Oil Limited (Amyris, we or us). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site. Please note that to buy any products on the Site, you are required to register as an authorised user and additional Terms and Conditions will apply.
- Information about us
The website at https://amyrisfragrance.co.uk/ is owned and operated by Amyris Plants Oil Limited, to which the words “we”, “us” and “our” refer. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09305456. The address of our registered office Broadgate House is at Flat – 11, 727 Barking Road, Plaistow, London E13 9ES, United Kingdom.
- Use of the Site
The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions.
By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
All orders and purchases made on the Site will also be governed by the relevant Product Terms.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Site and the Online Store. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
To register on the Site you must be over eighteen years of age.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. Please inform us of any changes to your information by updating your personal details to ensure that our records are correct.
- Password and security
When you register to use the Site you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting Customer Services (see below for contact details).
If Amyris has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account in accordance with paragraph 10 below.
- Standard eVoucher Terms and Conditions
Time to time we may introduce eVoucher to promote our sale. This following paragraphs describe our conditions about this.
- Using eVoucher
eVoucher can only be used online at www.amyrisfragrance.co.uk subject to these general terms and conditions, and any other specific conditions notified to you on the issue of an eVoucher. No eVoucher is redeemable through any website except www.amyrisfragrance.co.uk.
An eVoucher is redeemed by entering its code at the appropriate point in the online purchase process. Redemption may be subject to you providing proof of entitlement to use the eVoucher.
Your use of an eVoucher indicates your agreement to be bound by these eVoucher Terms and Conditions.
- Distribution of eVouchers
eVouchers are, and remain at all times, the property of Amyris.
The right to use an eVoucher is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred. No eVoucher may be copied, reproduced, distributed, or published directly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by an entity other than the original recipient, or stored in a data retrieval system, without the prior written permission of Amyris.
eVouchers distributed or circulated without the written approval of Amyris, for example on an Internet message board or on a “bargains” website, are not valid for use and may be refused or cancelled.
- Permitted usage of eVouchers
Unless expressly stated otherwise at the time of issue of the eVoucher;
- Each issued eVoucher will be valid for use by a recipient only once,
- Only one eVoucher will be valid for use per customer or household, as the case may be, and,
- An eVoucher may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or eVoucher.
- Minimum spend requirements
Where the redemption of an eVoucher is subject to a minimum spending requirement, the redemption is only permitted in respect of the purchase of qualifying products which will be communicated to you at the time of issue of the eVoucher. Excluded products and supplementary charges, such as delivery, gift wrap or postage & packing, shall not count towards a minimum spending requirement.
If more than one minimum spend offer is valid for use in an order, there must be sufficient qualifying spend to meet the requirements of each offer in total. For example, to use a £4 off £40 eVoucher and a £5 off £50 eVoucher in the same transaction (assuming that these eVoucher can be used together), you must spend at least £90.
- Security and Fraud
When you use an eVoucher you warrant to Amyris that you are the duly authorised recipient of the eVoucher and that you are using it in good faith.
If you redeem, attempt to redeem or encourage the redemption of eVouchers to obtain discounts to which you or a third party are not entitled you may be committing a civil or criminal offence.
If we reasonably believe that any eVoucher is being used unlawfully or illegally we may reject or cancel any eVoucher and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. Amyris reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
- Limitation of liability
At all times our acceptance of an order takes place on despatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
All offers are subject to availability and while stocks last.
Amyris shall not be liable to any customer or household for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any eVoucher or any failure or inability of a customer or household to use an eVoucher for any reason.
We reserve the right to vary or terminate the operation of any eVoucher at any time without notice.
The failure of Amyris to take any action in respect of a breach of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of their enforceability. Amyris reserves its rights in respect of these terms and conditions at all times.
- Intellectual property
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from Amyris.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms to use any trade mark of amyrisfragrance.co.uk or its affiliated companies.
- Ratings and Reviews
By submitting any content to the Site you agree that:
- You are the sole author of and are personally responsible for any content you submit (e.g. a written review) and you own any intellectual property rights that relate to it;
- all ‘moral rights’ that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you; and
- We may contact you at the e-mail address attached to your account to request a review or to notify you about the status of your review.
You agree that you won’t submit anything that:
- is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- you have been paid or rewarded for, if such compensation influenced the content of your review in any way;
- has been copied from anyone else, or infringes on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates any law or is considered to be offensive e.g. threatening, libellous or racially or religiously biased;
- includes references to other websites or any contact information (e.g. email addresses or phone numbers); or
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Ratings and written reviews will generally be posted within two to four business days. Amyris reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason.
- Amyris Social Media Community Rules
- We encourage feedback on our products in an intelligent and constructive manner. We reflect a wide range of interests for the benefit of all of our users.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abusive language, aggression and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, Amyris or other companies). Distressing content is also banned.
- We will try to help you with any queries, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details on this page. It may be necessary to ask you to contact us via Private Message/Direct Message.
- To safeguard the privacy of individuals any postings including information that may identify individual’s offline will be removed.
- Repeated duplicate postings (spam) by the same user or groups will be removed as they clutter up discussions for other users.
- Comments subject to legal issues (slander, defamation, contempt of court) or publicising / encouraging / endorsing illegal activity will be removed.
- Content with overt religious or political bias intended to incite others will be removed. Aggressive lobbying that disrupts the community for other Amyris users will be removed.
- Impersonating brands or other users or featuring licensed or copyright material is not allowed.
- Content containing unverified or false claims about products will be removed.
- Finally, Amyris retains the right to remove content posted on social media or block users from posting to any Amyris page for any other reason deemed necessary to create a helpful community.
- Availability of the Site
Although Amyris aims to offer you the best service possible, Amyris makes no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. Amyris cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the Customer Services (see below for contact details) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Amyris will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
- Amyris’ right to suspend or cancel your registration
Amyris may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Site shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
- Amyris’ liability
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Nothing in this paragraph applies to Amyris’ liability in respect of products sold through the Online Store.
- Third Party Websites
As a convenience to Amyris customers, the Site includes links to other websites or material which are beyond its control. Amyris is not responsible in any way for content outside the Site.
- Applicable Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- International Use
Amyris makes no claim that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach or ignores these Terms and Conditions, Amyris will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude Amyris’ liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
Last Updated: 23/04/2020