Privacy and Cookie
Rights and Requests
You can shop online with https://amyrisfragrance.co.uk/ websites.
What Personal Information do we collect about you and where do we collect it from?
We collect information from you directly when you register to use Amyris Plants Oil website at https://amyrisfragrance.co.uk/ including name, contact information, address details, payment card information, marketing preferences, shopping preferences e.g. favourites from shopping lists, delivery method information.
We also collect information from you over time based on your use of https://amyrisfragrance.co.uk/; this includes customer IDs including IP Address, transaction information, location information and shopping and order history.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use the Information you provide to us when you register to:
- Manage your account and enable you to process your orders;
- Process payment for your orders;
- Provide you with updates relating to your order status;
- Process delivery of your order, including sending delivery updates to you;
- Assist you with any queries through our contact centre;
- Publish reviews of products which you have submitted to help other customers make considered purchases; and
- Monitor for fraudulent or suspicious activity on your account to keep your account safe.
The information we collect based on your activity and your feedback is used for customer insight to improve customers shopping experience.
Why are we allowed to use your Personal Information?
Our legal reasons for processing your Personal Information are:
- ‘for the performance of a contract’ in relation to account management, processing and providing orders and payment processing;
- ‘legitimate interests’ relating to our customer services and fraud monitoring.
Where we rely on legitimate interests, we have carefully assessed our legitimate business interests and the potential impact on you to ensure that your Privacy and rights are protected. If you would like to understand more about how we have assessed our legitimate business interests, please get in touch via the Contact Us page.
Who do we share it with?
Your Personal Information is only shared with Amyris Plants Oil colleagues and trusted third parties such as couriers and agents.
We may also be obliged to share your Information with Police, Government Agencies and Regulators.
A full list of third parties involved in the processing of your Personal Information is available on request by contracting us via the Contact Us page.
Where is your Personal Information kept, processed or accessed from?
Your Information will be processed safely inside and outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
How long will we keep your Personal Information?
Your Personal Information is kept for three years from the last confirmed transaction date, or contact we have with you. At this point, we securely dispose of your personal information or anonymise it so that you are no longer identifiable.
What are my Privacy Rights?
Simply click on the Rights and Requests tab above to find out about your rights and how to exercise them.
Last updated: 22/4/2020